Wednesday, January 28, 2015

The Balm Dotcom



I have been a fan of the blog Into the Gloss for years. I have spent many delightful hours scouring my favorite tastemakers Top Shelves and reading about secret beauty tips. I was thrilled that Emily Weiss, the founder of ITG, and the formerly known "Super Intern" from The Hills, was spinning off of the ITG brand and branching out into skincare. While I didn't buy the whole line, I did buy two of the universal skin salves, and their hydrating moisturizer (thoughts to come later). Let me tell you, the balm dotcom is named that for a reason. I LOVE IT. I squeezed the life out of my first tube, applying everywhere from my chapped lips while I was out and about, my cuticles, elbows, knees, feet-- basically anywhere that felt dry, and it really helped condition my skin. It's also made from all natural ingredients and unlike the comparable Aquaphor or Vaseline, it's not quite as tacky or sticky. It's incredibly emollient, which I happen to prefer. And the packaging-- not only is is super duper cute, but it actually allows you to squeeze it down all the way to the bottom, getting every last drop of value for your money and comfort for your skin. It's a huge plus in my book. If you're interested mosey on over to glossier.com ... even just to see how cute the site is.

No comments:

Post a Comment