Thursday, January 22, 2015

January 2015

Hi everyone. I'm back from yet another long hiatus. Things get crazy, the blog is the first to fall by the wayside-- my priorities are obviously very skewed. Since the new year began, I have decided that I'm going to get rid of some of the clutter in my life. It's no secret that I'm a little bit of a floozy when it comes to my products and potions, and on the first of day of the year I looked at myself in the mirror and said, "Get a grip, you don't need this much stuff." And so began my product purge-- I tossed the stuff that, let's face it, I had been hoarding and hadn't touched in years, and I have made it a personal point to use up samples and products that I hadn't finished, in part to rediscover why I replaced them. I can't chalk it all up to being fickle. Anyway, thus far, I've found it to be really enjoyable. There is something super satisfying about using the last of a product and then tossing it in the bin-- a cleanse if you will. I'll be trying to post more regularly with my thoughts, and I'll hopefully be semi-regular about it. A little personal project on top of all the grad school projects. Because let's face it, I'm a bit of a glutton for self-induced stress. More to come. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment