Wednesday, January 22, 2014

What I Wore: Polar Vortex Round Two



There are certain desperate times that call for a desperate abandonment of vanity. This frightfully cold weather qualifies as one of those times. Most people who know me are well aware of the fact that practicality is not my calling card, but during these frigid, punishingly cold days, I cast aside my vain, somewhat shallow desire to look nice all for the sake of feeling warm. So, if you see me walking, nay, waddling down the street, it's because I'm wearing two pairs of pants and a pair of tights, and so many many sweaters under my down coat that I can't put my arms down, please don't judge me. Some of you might call this a little dramatic, but I do have a tendency to be a worrier, constantly running around like the sky is falling, so bear with me. Hopefully things will warm up sooner rather than later, so I can go back to posting as normal, but until then I will be positing about things that do not involve you seeing my entire outfit. Until then, stay warm, safe, and frostbite free! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment