Monday, November 4, 2013

Everyday Makeup November 2013


Today I bring you yet another new feature to the blog. I was a tad nervous about adding a video component (I  have stage fright) but after some love and encouragement, I decided to throw all caution to the wind: behold my everyday routine to render myself polished and professional. Last week, my co-worker, P, and I had a thorough wag of the chin about our mutual love of beauty related goodies  and she suggested I make a tutorial for my blog followers, in case they found themselves curious or in need of makeup tips. So, *gulp* here goes nothing!







 (1) Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua. (2)Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer. (3) Rimmel Glam'eyes quad-- Smokey Brun. (4) Rimmel Scandaleyes Kohl Kajal waterproof liner-- Brown. (5) Benefit Wattsup. (6) Benefit They're Real Mascara.(7) Nars Blush-- Dolce Vita. (8) NYC Bronzer Sunny. (9) Rimmel Stay Matte Translucent Powder. (10) Revlon Lip Butter Pink Truffle. 










No comments:

Post a Comment