Monday, July 23, 2012

Blanchâtre






Sometimes you just feel like dressing up, or rather playing dress up. The other day without having anything in particular to do or anything to go to, I put on this outfit and decided to photograph it. It's now Monday and I'm just getting around to posting this, but I may just have to be a repeat offender and wear this again over the weekend.  Call me crazy, but sometimes I look forward to the weekend just because of the many ensemble changes I am planning to make.  So ladies (and gents? Matt are you there?) perhaps you should plan an ensemble or two this week, make an event out of the mundane and get dressed up for no reason. Get decked out for Tuesday at the office for example, and I promise that you'll feel 100% more motivated to tackle the upcoming week and before you know it, it will be Friday evening once again.


Top: TopShop. Shorts: Zara. Shoes: Sam Edelman. Jewelry: Citrine, Kenneth Jay Lane, YSL.

No comments:

Post a Comment